There are 5 things people go through in their mind before making the decision to join a group coaching program:
- Vibe (emotional response, instant reaction, am I in the right place?)
- Leader (is this the right mentor or coach for me, will they get me, do I want to learn from this person?)
- Content (what will I learn, what conversations will we have, is it relevant to me, do I want to invest my time learning it?)
- Group (who’ll be in the group, will they appreciate and understand my background, expertise, and experience, and will I enjoy the group?)
- Experience (structure/format of the meetings will bring value – collaborative, small groups, laser coaching, mastermind, access to the leader?)
Later come the logistical decisions: the cost and the schedule. And of course, the trust: do I trust the leader, the message, the promise of the program?
Let me know if you have any other thoughts or ideas on this topic!
Milana is an entrepreneur, business strategist, and marketing mentor to coaches, authors, and speakers. She is the author of two books, “Coaching Millions” and “Simplicity Entrepreneurship”, the creator of telesummit. She is also the creator of Coaching Genie, an online platform for designing and delivering coaching programs with ease. She came from Soviet Ukraine almost three decades ago as a classical musician with zero knowledge of the business world and has since built multiple six and seven-figure businesses. Today she’s passionate about showing entrepreneurs how to use simplicity as a growth strategy. Goodbye complexity and overwhelm. Hello, simplicity, profits, and ease.